Daino Reale is a captivating worktop material that blends shades of cream, beige, and light brown, infusing spaces with a unique and intriguing allure. This natural stone adds a sense of curiosity and distinctive beauty to interiors of any style, evoking a hint of nostalgia.
Furthermore, the stone's intricate patterns bear a resemblance to ancient ocean corals, featuring a fascinating interplay of veins, fossils, and marine shells that gracefully adorn its surface.
Known by various names like Breccia Sarda, Breccia Sarda Olympia Marble, Perlato Daino Marble, and more, it offers a versatile range of options for those seeking marble slabs for their worktops. Whether you choose to refer to it as Daino Reale Limestone, Breccia Sarde Marble, Brescia Sarda Marble, or any of its other aliases, this stone promises to bring a touch of timeless elegance to your spaces.
Daino Reale marble's technical features are the following (petrographical classification): Petrographic description - EN 12407:2000- BIOPELSPARITE / BIOPELMICRITE(Folk 1959, 1962)
- Flexural strength = 9,2 MPa s = 2,6 MPa
- Comprehensive strength- EN 1926:1999- Rm = 188 MPa, s =39,0 MPa
- Comprehensive strenght= 193 MPa, s =21,1 MPa
- Water absorption under atmospheric pressure - EN 13755:2001- 0,4 %
- Apparent bulk volume- EN 1936:1999 = 2673 kg/m3
- Apparent porosity - EN 1936:1999 - p0 = 1,2 %